View Profile DaReaperZ

50 Movie Reviews

Lincoln... it's your favourite band. And you call it LINCOLN park :|

icyentertainment responds:

Okay so I get a little confused sometimes but that is no reason to give me 0 stars on a tribute to my favorite band. Smh.

Hahaha, I laughed a lot. It's true, not everyone can be a badass hero and know what to do in situations like Silent Hill presents! Audio felt a bit strange, but it was very very good.

CrazyIntense responds:

Thanks man! I noticed the sound was low, but thought it was the current cpu I was using because it has crappy speakers, but the audio was fine on my laptop. I'll do better on my future animations! Thanks for telling me! ^_^

Previews are better dumped in the dumping grounds until the full version can be released, in my opinion.

jeansthatfit responds:

well, I'm glad at least people on newgrounds at least read the description. :) but seriously... thank you for reading it. I know previews "shouldn't survive judgment" but it was definitely worth a try... and I was also looking for input lol

35 Game Reviews

Pretty good and it really gets you :)

Although, my only comment is that there seems to be no way to regulate your jump height, which makes it very hard past 5-6 blobs. If you could add some kind of jump height adjustment, that would make it possible to go further, and the game would be more interesting. I have no idea how to do this though.

Other suggestions could be some kind of upgrades and some currency system maybe. An example of an upgrade would be wings upgrade, to perhaps make a mini mid-air jump. I could probably come up with more suggestions, but that's all for now!

Hope this helps in some way!

SilbinaryWolf responds:

Thank you, The game is aimed at mobile device compatibility and is more of a 'timed' game. But I agree with 6 blobs making the jumps a bit too tight. I tested jump height adjustment in an earlier build and it just didn't translate well to a touch/mouse setup.

Wings upgrade you say? What makes you think wings don't exist in the game already? :P

Anyway, I'll be touching this up and adding a bit more content, so stay tuned.

I like this.

However, if you would have a background that changes the further up you come, that would be cool. There could also be some enemies as well, the scale could be a bit smaller, so it could allow for more "books" to let you travel up, so if you get hit by an enemy, there would still be a chance to continue. Then maybe you could add upgrades, such as score multipliers, more books and perhaps more lift with each book.

BlackMarkEtteG responds:

Thanks :) I'll take your advice.

Well....

I had some fantastic hope of thing being a long and very scary. It was short and not so very scary :(

However, I do see potential, so I will still give a good score. My only complaint is that the movement is a bit strange. It's a bit delayed, and you cannot move diagonally without clicking... a lot. Anyway, that's all I have for now :)

1 Art Review

Unparalelled. There is no comparison. This is just beyond amazing.

36, Male