AIM
bullying
Yahoo
me

Worm In The Pipes Worm In The Pipes

Pretty good and it really gets you :)

Although, my only comment is that there seems to be no way to regulate your jump height, which makes it very hard past 5-6 blobs. If you could add some kind of jump height adjustment, that would make it possible to go further, and the game would be more interesting. I have no idea how to do this though.

Other suggestions could be some kind of upgrades and some currency system maybe. An example of an upgrade would be wings upgrade, to perhaps make a mini mid-air jump. I could probably come up with more suggestions, but that's all for now!

Hope this helps in some way!

SilbinaryWolf responds:

Thank you, The game is aimed at mobile device compatibility and is more of a 'timed' game. But I agree with 6 blobs making the jumps a bit too tight. I tested jump height adjustment in an earlier build and it just didn't translate well to a touch/mouse setup.

Wings upgrade you say? What makes you think wings don't exist in the game already? :P

Anyway, I'll be touching this up and adding a bit more content, so stay tuned.

Jump to school Jump to school

I like this.

However, if you would have a background that changes the further up you come, that would be cool. There could also be some enemies as well, the scale could be a bit smaller, so it could allow for more "books" to let you travel up, so if you get hit by an enemy, there would still be a chance to continue. Then maybe you could add upgrades, such as score multipliers, more books and perhaps more lift with each book.

BlackMarkEtteG responds:

Thanks :) I'll take your advice.

FTK : Find The King FTK : Find The King

Pretty good. However, you should probably center the character, as it is now, you're at a slight disadvantage when moving to the right, and a big disadvantage when moving downwards. You easily spot enemies to the north and to the west of you, but not to the east and south. Just a thought.

7moore7 responds:

Thanks for the input, DaReaperZ :)

Espurr Woods Espurr Woods

Well....

I had some fantastic hope of thing being a long and very scary. It was short and not so very scary :(

However, I do see potential, so I will still give a good score. My only complaint is that the movement is a bit strange. It's a bit delayed, and you cannot move diagonally without clicking... a lot. Anyway, that's all I have for now :)

Beware the bad aliens Beware the bad aliens

Doesn't seem like it works.

Floating Colored Circles Floating Colored Circles

Basic, simple, addictive. I like it pretty much. In the future you can add some things like score multipliers, more "enemies" and perhaps a bit more color, a background and some sound :)

Alternative Dressup Alternative Dressup

Not really my thing, but I bet people who like dress up games will love this different take on it.

Cannablissfully responds:

Thanks for the review. :)

School Poortal Project School Poortal Project

Pretty short, pretty basic and the two "moves" are exactly the same. However, I do see potential, keep training.

One Miss and you Lose One Miss and you Lose

I am not entirely certain that kind of message is allowed, overall, it's a pretty basic concept of a game. The annoying message sure it annoying, but it's not really contributing much and I'd say it's pretty much to no use. By the way, what's up with the big black field underneath the game?

LongLizard responds:

Thanks for your comment, I'll get that message changed to something in game which is less intrusive. Made a mistake with the height of the canvas, just modified it.

StarCraft: Mission 1 StarCraft: Mission 1

Point and click isnt really fitting

This should be real time ^^