AIM
me

Lincoln Park tribute Lincoln Park tribute

Lincoln... it's your favourite band. And you call it LINCOLN park :|

icyentertainment responds:

Okay so I get a little confused sometimes but that is no reason to give me 0 stars on a tribute to my favorite band. Smh.

Juan's Story Juan's Story

Ahh, I know where you got the style of making this flash from. Nonetheless, it's pretty good.

SHFE: "Welcome to Silent SHFE: "Welcome to Silent

Hahaha, I laughed a lot. It's true, not everyone can be a badass hero and know what to do in situations like Silent Hill presents! Audio felt a bit strange, but it was very very good.

CrazyIntense responds:

Thanks man! I noticed the sound was low, but thought it was the current cpu I was using because it has crappy speakers, but the audio was fine on my laptop. I'll do better on my future animations! Thanks for telling me! ^_^

Worm In The Pipes Worm In The Pipes

Pretty good and it really gets you :)

Although, my only comment is that there seems to be no way to regulate your jump height, which makes it very hard past 5-6 blobs. If you could add some kind of jump height adjustment, that would make it possible to go further, and the game would be more interesting. I have no idea how to do this though.

Other suggestions could be some kind of upgrades and some currency system maybe. An example of an upgrade would be wings upgrade, to perhaps make a mini mid-air jump. I could probably come up with more suggestions, but that's all for now!

Hope this helps in some way!

SilbinaryWolf responds:

Thank you, The game is aimed at mobile device compatibility and is more of a 'timed' game. But I agree with 6 blobs making the jumps a bit too tight. I tested jump height adjustment in an earlier build and it just didn't translate well to a touch/mouse setup.

Wings upgrade you say? What makes you think wings don't exist in the game already? :P

Anyway, I'll be touching this up and adding a bit more content, so stay tuned.

Jump to school Jump to school

I like this.

However, if you would have a background that changes the further up you come, that would be cool. There could also be some enemies as well, the scale could be a bit smaller, so it could allow for more "books" to let you travel up, so if you get hit by an enemy, there would still be a chance to continue. Then maybe you could add upgrades, such as score multipliers, more books and perhaps more lift with each book.

BlackMarkEtteG responds:

Thanks :) I'll take your advice.

FTK : Find The King FTK : Find The King

Pretty good. However, you should probably center the character, as it is now, you're at a slight disadvantage when moving to the right, and a big disadvantage when moving downwards. You easily spot enemies to the north and to the west of you, but not to the east and south. Just a thought.

7moore7 responds:

Thanks for the input, DaReaperZ :)

Reflection of Fear Reflection of Fear

Unparalelled. There is no comparison. This is just beyond amazing.